Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

So I'm curled up in bed, half awake, half asleep, with the man I have a crush on nibbling at my neck....and purring...

!?!?!?!?!?!

Well at least Foley loves me! Silly cat.

It was a nice way to wake up though.

It was even nicer that when I got downstairs and started doing things with washing that when the doorbell rang it was the postman with MY NEW BROADBAND ROUTER!!!!!!

I was so happy I nearly kissed him. But I controlled myself for once and instead just gave him a very big smile and lots of thankyous.

Now I'm all connected up again and the internet is back to its usual speedy self.

I just have to get all my cleaning done before I decide to immerse myself in WoW for the day.

To-Do List

Dark load of washing,
White load of washing,
Clean bathroom,
Hoover through house,
Mop through bathroom and kitchen.

That should all be done in about an hour (since I do it each week it never takes long) and then I can open some beer and play!

No comments: