Monday, April 24, 2006

Books...

I bought lots of books today...but they were from the Oxfam shop so I didn't spend much on them.

They're all ones I've read before but didn't own and wanted to.

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - Rebecca Wells
Native Tongue - Carl Hiaasen
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams
The Snow Spider - Jenny Nimmo (link is to trilogy in one book, the single book is now out of print - which is why I'm so glad I found it)
Emlyn's Moon - Jenny Nimmo The second in the trilogy, I already own the third book.
The Darling Buds of May - H.E. Bates I read this years and years ago, this is the cover my parents copy has, mine has the tv cast.
Harnessing Peacocks - Mary Wesley

Also today I have done lots of bouncing around being hyper cos I got kissed!
(I know, I know....)

1 comment:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Charity shops are great for books like that :) but I also use this place readitswapit.co.uk which is really good. I'm reading loads more books that I wouldn't normally buy or even consider this way..