(there were a few more "juicy" suggestions in the original list, but I've left them out so that I don't shatter all your pre-conceived ideas about me in one go. Besides, Campbelli was only guessing about the leather....)
4. Not too high-maintenance, but not a scruff-bum either.
5. Must read – but not true crime.
6. Not too old (unless Keanu Reeves, George Clooney or Sean Connery).
7. Must be able to cook and wash-up (and actually do them too).
8. Must like wine.
10. Must understand need for chocolate.
11. Must like/tolerate Marmite.
12. Must like Grand Prix.
13. Must understand Warcraft addiction.
14. Smart dresser – more like Chris than Fingers though.
15. Sympathetic when I have PMT.
16. MUST UNDERSTAND DISCWORLD (or at least try to).
17. Capable of having random conversations.
18. Must fund Subway habit.
19. Non-scary family.
20. Must like cats.
21. Must provide own dirty movies.
22. Willy must be big.
23. Must be able to laugh when Position of the Fortnight goes wrong resulting in trip to Casualty.
24. Should be strong enough to put up a good fight.
25. Should know the key characters in LOTR.
26. Needs to have a car.
27. Must enjoy long, random walks holding hands in the countryside.
28. Able to buy flowers on non-special occassions.
29. Not scared of romance.
30. Must have a passport.
31. Must want children one day.
32. No embarrassing ring-tones.
33. Able to dance without looking completely mad.
34. No shorter than 5’10”.
35. Must be able to tolerate addiction to 60’s/70’s music and sometimes cheesy pop.
36. Not a homicidal maniac.
37. Must be a gentleman.
38. Nice bottom.
39. Not afraid to try new things.
Campbelli and Phil are mostly responsible for numbers 4,16,21,22,23,24,26,27 & 38. Emily insists on number 34, and Jen, Tom, Lucy and Harriet also contributed to the list. (It was a slow Saturday.)
The man I have a crush on scores 19 yeses, 7 nos and 13 don't-knows.
The Third Man (also known as A.) scores 29 yeses, and 10 don't knows.
Andy scores 9 yeses and 30 nos.