Sunday, April 23, 2006

Fucking Yeti!

Campbelli, Katie W and Jess (Katie's sis) came up with the perfect description for Phoenix - fucking yeti.

Campbelli - "Think about it, he's hairy, scruffy as fuck and he always smelt ike sweat, fucking yeti!"

Jess decided we should all go to the Gifford and beat him up but I think we talked her out of it (if only cos her wardrobe of a black tight top and a pink tutu wouldn't have worked in the Gifford).

I'm definately going blonde though. Campbelli got all the attention tonight, despite me wearing less than her. I know I'm not really ready for a relationship yet, but I'd really like a fling to prove to myself that I'm still gorgeous.

Having dreams about ripping my crushes clothes off doesn't really help. Still, tomorrow A. is coming round to watch the Grand Prix and although I probably won't actually rip his clothes off, I might well think about it.

All the blokes that weren';t worth it tonight got called yeti, which was a bit mean, after all there's a certain amount of fucking useless you have to be to be that much of a fool to be a yeti.

1 comment:

MarkFarley said...

That would explain why I saw him in the woods outside of Gothenburg 5 years ago.