Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Cupboard Under the Stairs...

I am tackling it slowly.

This cupboard was basically just piled with stuff when we moved in here. Stuff that didn't have a home but needed putting out of the way. This included three bin bags of non-essential washing (no washing machine at the old house), lots of boxes and assorted other junk.

Last week I filled a black sack full of assorted things from under there.

Today I filled another one.

I can only do one black bag a week because with all the other stuff I am throwing from the garage etc that is all that will fit.

Despite the fact that I have only thrown out two bagfuls and taken another bagful of clothes out to sort and wash (as they're mine and nice), the cupboard is looking much less scary.

I daydream of the day that its empty and I can store the hoover in there.

No comments: