Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nothing to worry about

In the end I took a couple of cabs (using my emergency £10) since they're digging up that end of town and I'd never have made it on the bus.

The consultant was a nice guy, we went through the whole history thing and what happened when yadda yadda yadda.

I have to get some blood tests done next week sometime (on days 2/3/4 of my "cycle") and then he'll let me know what the results are.

As I said to him (and he agreed) although he can do chromosome tests and all sorts, there's no point at the moment since I'm not now looking to have kids for quite a while, and definately not with the Yeti.

So blood tests and results to come and that's it!

The nice thing was that when I phoned the cab company to get back into town and told the woman I'd be standing at the roundabout by the entrance (so they don't have to go all the way through the hospital) she said "Is that Kate again by any chance?" I was so amazed she remembered me from February when I was up there two/three days in a row.

I'm gonna go play with Anthony in WoW now (he's happy to be named on here, he said A. made him sound like a master criminal) since he bought it the other day after getting hooked the other weekend.

Day off tomorrow, and hair-cut too!!!

No comments: