Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cleaning Demon

I've been zooming around my house this morning and I'm so impressed with myself. I thought everything was going to take ages and ages but all apart from the hoovering and mopping is done. Those I shall leave for when I get back from the hairdressers as my appointment is at 1pm.

So later I shall have lovely short locks again, no more trying to tuck it behind my ears all the time! Then it's just 10 days until they do the first bit of blonding! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

I'll get Anthony to take some pictures of my new do later and then they'll get posted pronto.

The cats are pissed off at me right now. Not only did I keep them waiting for their breakfast while I washed up their bowls, I also dared to scrub out the litter trays with Dettol (I use liner bags so they only need doing every now and again) which made Foley start sneezing and Esme walk off in a huff. They're both sulking upstairs now, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven by the time I get home.

No comments: