Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sleepy Kate

I did try going to bed early yesterday, and kind of managed it too. Bed before 11 is unusual for me and yet I'm going to try to get to bed by 11 every work night. That's not my usual bed at 11 where I start getting ready for bed at 11, that's in bed with the lights out and snuggled down. I'm not very good at getting to bed, I'm definately an evening person. Mind you Monday and Tuesday I was awake at 5am so I guess a few early nights are needed to make up for that!

Work was better today, mainly cos there was a little more stock for me to put out. I did finish all the stock today though so tomorrow morning I may well be tearing my hair out. Ahh well, only two more days of it.

I've also been trying to catch up on the TV I've taped for the last week. That does make it sound like I watch lots, but it's actually just 1 programme on each night except Friday. I've caught up on Grand Designs (and this weeks one is on now) and Charmed (ready for tomorrow) but last night I taped three episodes of Lost and so put myself right back where I started from. Those will probably get watched at the weekend - and as for my new DVD's.....I really need a holiday!

Mmmmm, gonna eat a Gu Pud and then womble off to bed.

No comments: