Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Today's Horoscope

The pursuit of business matters having to do with the creative arts in some way could take up a lot of your time today, KATE. You might work on a grant proposal, consult with colleagues, or actually buckle down and do some creative work. Others will definitely be involved in some way, and you might spend a lot of time on the phone. Be prepared for a busy day and choose carefully how you want to spend it!


Gosh! and there was me expecting a nice relaxing day considering that it's:

a) our first late night opening today, so I don't start work til 12.30 as I finish at 9.
b) changeover to the main christmas campaign.

So I had been planning to spend my evening putting up posters, reorganising display shelving and restacking tables (upstairs mainly so that it looks as good as downstairs - and if Maggie bitches about it tomorrow I may have to kill her!) Good job the astrologers agree or I'd have ended up in an awful muddle!

No comments: