Sunday, November 07, 2004

Lazy weekend

It's been a pretty good weekend really, despite feeling like crap for most of it.

I've done lots of sewing, played lots on Neopets, burnt my gorgeous new candles and consoled the kittens on the fact that they have been renamed "the shitweasels". Foley is also now "Daddy's Little Retard", due to the fact he spent about 10 minutes this morning walking about with his tongue sticking out (he'd been washing himself and forgot to put it back in!).

We also had a WPS committee meeting this evening (with Jennie on conference call) so that we could work on the constitution. It went pretty well really, we stayed on track and got it mostly sorted!

I'm off to do more cross-stitch, work on my fantasy publishing house for the work competition and to read FtE's weekly discussion on Tolerance and Respect.

1 comment:

Pixie said...

I'm glad to see that I am not the only person addicted to Neopets.

Neofriend me at PixiesGlitter338 :)