Saturday, November 06, 2004

At Last!

I've had a couple of parcels waiting at the post office for me for a few weeks now. I've been phoning to get them delivered on my days off but they've never turned up. I can't go and get them as the sorting office is in a rather dodgy area and Phoenix won't let me walk down there (even with him), the fact there's been 4 muggings and a rape there in those three weeks probably has a lot to do with it.

But this morning I phoned up the sorting office as soon as they were open (6.30 am - as I wasn't asleep) and sweet talked a guy into trying to get them delivered today. He said he'd try and I wasn't expecting them at all. But the doorbell just rang and I slumped to the door in my pink pjs and with a runny nose and the cutest postman in the world handed me my parcels!!!!!

So I have a box of very posh chocolates and a mysterious box from someone named Brianne (I wonder who she is) to keep me occupied today!!!!!!


(((((((((hugs wonderful wonderful Brianne)))))))))

*scampers off to find tissues, Lemsip and scissors*

No comments: