Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Highs and Lows

The last few days have been rather up and down.

I finally kicked my lurgy, helped by Matt's cure-all... KFC Popcorn chicken! I had some for lunch on Monday after someone brought some into the shop and I remembered Matt telling me to go eat some the Sunday when all I could do was cry over Mike. I shall bear this in mind next time I get ill, I'll just toddle off to KFC and stuff myself with chicken strips.

I was woken at 4.49am this morning by a text message from my sister...

ok so firstly iv hurt my hand so its in a cast. And accordin to a canadian published TP Theres a book called last hero before night watch?! X




...you can imagine my reaction! But I phoned mum and found out what Emily had done (see her blog for further info) and decided to stop worrying so much. Plus, she's already read Last Hero!

Today I spotted an email address to request a proof copy of Permanent Rose, so I got very bouncy and excited! I got even more excited when Campbell said we'd had a proof copy and it was in Bod's office. However, I later discovered that it had gone *wails in agony* so had to wait and email them anyway.

I picked up Mab's Pink Floyd book and the calendar and diary for Juell today, but didn't have enough cash to get the ones for Jennie and Jamie yet, but I'll grab them for them next week.

I also found a fabulous Scottish surprise for Mab...but I'm not going to put what it is on here until I've given it to her!!!


No comments: