Thursday, November 25, 2004

Films I Love

Practical Magic
French Kiss
Serendipity
While You Were Sleeping
Return To Me
Sleepless in Seattle
You've Got Mail
Clueless
An Affair To Remember
Jack and Sarah
The Fifth Element
Ocean's Eleven
Con Air
Armageddon (although the beginning makes me cry soooo much)
The Mummy
X-Men (both)
LOTR
Lilo and Stitch
Sleepy Hollow
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe
Almost Famous
A Knights Tale
The Mod Squad
Romeo and Juilet
The Importance of Being Earnest

There's probably loads more, but I'm too sleepy to remember any names! (The kittens are both asleep on me and I think it's catching)

A lot of the films I like were ones I decided to watch when I knew who was in them. I actively seek out films with Claire Dames, Meg Ryan and Sandra Bullock in, I just think that they're so beuatiful. To a lesser extent I seek out films which star Drew Barrymore, Anna Paquin, Kate Beckinsale, John Cusack, Hugh Jackman and Liv Tyler.

No comments: