Saturday, February 21, 2004

Very very tired today....

I had Tuesday off and worked today then I'm working tomorrow and have Tuesday off again....this means I'll work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday....

I wish the rotas could be juggled again to make sure no-one has to do six days in a row, I'm not the only one who has to, I know Maggie does too.

Ah well, best to just get on with it and enjoy the fact that I then only have three days of work before a weekend off!

Phoenix didn't get to view that house today as when he phoned to confirm it had already been let :( Michael came in again today and said to text him about Phoenix viewing it, but haven't heard back from him yet.

I hope we get something sorted soon....it's two weeks on Tuesday until the planned moving day and there's no other days I can get off work!

Just got an instant message from James, the guy I lived with in Canterbury for about a year. It feels like such a long time since I was there, but it's only three years....in fact....it was three years on Tuesday......

Gosh I feel old.

I'd better go tape Angel and Smackdown and see if I can persuade that lovely man to come to bed.......... ;)

No comments: