Thursday, February 19, 2004

Today has been a GOOD day!

Ok so a customer got grumpy with me because I didn't know Amazons phone number *hello! Phone number??????* and then told me I was "useless". Silly old prat!

But!

1) The Severn Trent Trust Fund are covering our water bill.

2) Capital One want £1 a month till Jan 2005 and will then "review" the debt. All charges are frozen till then.

3) I got a proof of a book I thought mum would like yesterday, called Home: The Story of Everyone Who Ever Lived in Our House

4) I got the new Katie Fforde proof too! Restoring Grace

5) While I was just finding that link I discovered there's a new Christina Jones book out too! Hubble Bubble. And the title sounds *witchy*!

Tomorrow I shall pay the council £250, buy Phoenix a book called Vikings, and buy myself Dime Store Magic.

I'd better head off to bed soon, I have a man to cuddle....

OH!!!!!

Cerr is having a BOY!!!!! Congratulations darling!

(and I voted "boy" on the Witch Grove poll!)

No comments: