Wednesday, February 25, 2004

HOUSE!!!!!

Well I took them the £100 and they're holding the house for us!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

I was sooo hyper all day at work, until about 5 when the energy just ran out and I was behind the counter in a small sad heap.

I've been writing lists of all the things we need for the house; waste-paper baskets, plate racks, bookshelves..... Phoenix just smiles sweetly and ignores me.

I know we can't afford to buy it all in one big go, but I plan to just get one thing a month or so (about £25 a month we can spare) so that it gets more comfy.

Starting with hanging rails (no wardrobes) and working up to a sofa, going past computer desks and bookcases (lots of them) on the way.

Not to mention all the parties.......house-warming for everyone, Pagan gatherings, Wrestling weekends.........

I'm off to bed now as the caffeine is wearing off and Phoenix is already up there.

No comments: