Thursday, February 26, 2004

Life and Death

Triggered by the weekly discussion topic of Funerals and Farewells, people on the Grove have been posting their obituaries. Not cos they're going to die soon, but as an exercise in self-appreciation (guess which Mab thought up that bit).

I can't write my own obituary tonight, not enough ideas (so if anything happens to me tomorrow you'll just have to use bits from here).

I have my CDF meeting tomorrow to see how work is going and where I am going at work. I never know what to say at these things, and when I think of something it never seems to come out right. *sigh* It'll all get sorted I'm sure!

I spent the time while watching Charmed (I know who/what Wyatt is!!!!!) flickiung through the Argos catalogue and circling home stuff. I'm having severe nesting tendancies at the moment, very scary. Campbell keeps asking if there's something I'm not telling her, but I know I'm not pregnant so there isn't. (Ok, Sarah?)

I'm going to head off to bed now, then I can attempt to get up early and be all grounded and awake for my CDF.....better wear that lump of haematite again!

Oh! I have email!

I don't think I'm going to bed after all!

No comments: