Tuesday, February 24, 2004

A very good day

I have had a lovely day off!

I had a lovely long chat with Audrey about all sorts of things. She reassured me about the new house I liked and then offered me all sorts of help and advice. I really had a great time! Then I came home to find she's bigged me up on WitchGrove too!

Richard picked up Lilo and Stitch for me (although I didn't get time to watch it), and I found Blackberry Wine in a charity shop for £1.99.

Mum has been wonderful and transferred over the money for reserving the new place, I have to go see them tomorrow to make sure we get it.

The house was gorgeous. It has new laminate flooring throughout and although it's probably only about the same size as this house it seems so much bigger with the light floors and walls. The kitchen was lovely, and the bathroom warm (and the bath looked comfortably big enough for two).

The drawback is it's £395 a month, but we'll probably save that much on heating and on "cheering Kate up" purchases.

I shall go take the forms to them tomorrow and the hopefully we can start the ball rolling!

Going to bed now as this has been a very very long day (as you can tell from the numerous posts!)

No comments: