Sunday, February 22, 2004

More tatting!

I've done a bit more tatting because I didn't like the colours I'd chosen when very tired.

Work today was steady, no huge numbers of customers. Humour and Crime are now nice and tidy and alphabetized until 9.05 Monday when some illiterate pillock will pull off a book, look at the back and then lie it down on top of the shelf so that it can fall down the back.

Mab came in today. She really scared me cos she came in and went "Kate! It's an emergency!"

Then she added "I need a book about Walsall". Possibly the first time ever that anyone has needed a book about Walsall and made it an "emergency".

I also forgot and mentioned we had a new Pink Floyd book so naturally she bought it, despite being skint!

I think I'm going to go and watch some wrestling while I eat my tea.

No comments: