Monday, February 23, 2004

Tired

Day off tomorrow!

But I just found out on Witch Grove that Audrey will be coming into Wolverhampton and I might miss her! But hopefully I can find her and hand over some essential witchy viewing....or the new series of Charmed.

Laura honey, don't panic! You can still borrow the tape! But since your video player is sick I though Audrey could borrow it first.

Mab posted her side of the emergency Walsall conversation on the Grove, and as soon as I get permission I shall post it on here, as she's very nice and it will be a thing to read when I've had lots of customers tell me I'm pants. I can read Mabs bit and realise I'm not really, just not a miracle worker and if the new Patricia Cornwell/Ian Rankin/Robin Hobb/Reginald Hill book isn't out in paperback for another six months, it's not my personal fault, no matter what the customer thinks!

In fact a lady today asked when the Patricia Cornwell one (Blowfly) was due and when I told her she turned to her husband and said "I told you it was no good asking in here. I said that they were no good, let's go and buy the paperback from Beatties as they're a proper bookshop and will have it in stock instead of making silly excuses".

I couldn't say ANYTHING as I was choking.....

Now I can say Stupid &^%£%$ *&^^%£$£"_ (&^^%^£ *(&^%&$ Cow!

*rage passing*

Phoenix wants the PC so I'll go finish my book. Finding Cassie Crazy A good book, but I keep seeing the male characters as the boys from Busted! Very cute, but very distracting!

No comments: