Sunday, February 22, 2004

Bed-time at last

I didn't watch the wrestling in the end, I watched MissMatch instead.

It's Alicia Silverstone working for her daddys law firm as a divorce lawyer by day, and match-making by night.

Basically it shows you what Cher from Clueless did next, except the sexy step-brother/boyfriend has run off to marry Phoebe in Friends.

It's entertainment for me, and something that I watch while he gets the pc for Phoenix.

The mad people of Witch Grove (Colette started it) have been taking the Yankee/Dixie Test.

I scored: 63% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!

That means I get to join Georgia and Cabochon in the Southern Belles corner. A nice comfy sofa and a glass of cool lemonade........and probably a few TDT's too!

(Note to non-Grovers: TDT means Tasty Druid Treat, or any suitable man in a kilt)

On that note, I think I'll see if my TVT (Tasty Viking Treat) wants to go to bed yet.....

and yes Mab, one day you can be a goddess-mother!

No comments: