Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Stuffity stuff

Well I sorted Whitegates. The money is being transferred back tomorrow and they apologised about the whole axe murderer thing.

I bet they wouldn't have given the money back if I hadn't gone it and kicked up a stink though. cynical me!

I manged to reply to Georgina today, wow! At last! I changed the subject line to "I am such a useless slut" because when it comes to not answering emails, I am a useless slut.

Tonight I have caught up on Witchgrove, I have meatballs and rice for dinner and I'm going to work on Pami's wedding pressie (the Blessed Be design on the front of this book ) while watching Grand Designs and Miss Match.

Oh, and it's a pagany type house on Grand Designs this week. It;s one I've seen before but the guy impressed me soooo much!

Ok, must go eat meatballs....

No comments: