Saturday, March 20, 2004

Party Party Party Party Party Party

Ok then, this is a post about a party, well two actually.

Phoenix and I are having two house-warming parties, one next Saturday (the 27th March) and one on my next weekend off after that (Saturday 24th April).

Both will start at about 6pmish and will finish when we throw you all out, if you need to crash then bring your own sleeping bag and we will reserve you a bit of floor.

You will need to bring your own alcohol, but we will have some crisps and stuff for you to snack on (and Aud might do you a baked potato if you're nice).

Our new address is:

***********
Wolverhampton
UK (for you US Grovers who haven't worked out I'm a UK bunny yet)

I'm in the process of getting a map put on my website if you need to find us, there is bugger-all parking in this road so you may need to park in another road if you're driving (which you shouldn't be if you're drinking ok!)

If you need directions, want to check you're allowed to attend both (yes you are Aud), or want to confirm the time your chartered WitchGrove jet is arriving then please email kholmden@ hotmail.com (lose the space obviously) or ring my mobile ******** and I will listen to you politely.

This has been a Bookshop Kate customer service announcement!