Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Sorry it's been ages

But I have been moving house!

The new house is lovely. There is something that mostly hangs out in the back room upstairs (that will be our quiet room) that seems lovely and friendly and I've stopped jumping at odd noises.

I still haven't posted about the funeral have I. I'm still mulling it all over in my head I guess.

But I've had two emails from Georgina! Her emails could be written by Emily, same phrasing and spelling! It's nice to be getting to know bits of my family, I had an invite to Richards wedding reception arrive yesterday, I now have to RSVP to it so will be looking through books tomorrow for the "proper" way to reply. I also have to RSVP to Pami!

I promise to write more tomorrow, especially since I nag Cabochon about his blog and then don't write in here myself!

Tomorrow is changeover day at work so will be there late, and then have to get the house ready for viewings on Thursday!

Must remember to phone the post office too, I have two parcels waiting there for me and I can't get them til Saturday....I wonder what they are!

Ok, must go sleeeeeeeeep

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: