Sunday, March 28, 2004

The morning (well evening) after the night before

The main thing I have to say about last night is WOW!

Yeah I was nervous at first, especially when it got to 7.45 and no-one had shown up (for a 6ish start, timed for work folks, none of whom came), but then Mandy and Jennie and Jennies German friend (whose name I've forgotten, but she's on the Grove) and her man (Philip I think, and I'm assuming he was her man from the way he teased her) turned up at about 8 and got the party started!

Then Laura appeared, and Steve and Jason, and Robbie, and Mab and FT Kate and last but by no means least, Jamie turned up at half past midnight!

I did a few house tours and Jennie and Mandy treated us to impressions of a dead mouse with no eyes and some very scared fish respectively (I'm not even going to TRY to explain!).

Errrmmmm.....

A few of us did a Blot in the back yard too. Laura poured beer down herself, Mandy boasted she gave the best blow-jobs in Wolverhampton (and FT Kate boasted SHE gave the best ones in Dudley). Also, Mab boasted! She boasted lots! (and so she should). This means that there are witnesses to the fact she finally said she was great!

Then Laura dictated a post to Witchgrove which Mab obligingly typed for her, and which convinced everyone on the Grove that we were all plastered! (It was the Potcheen fumes wasn't it? they crept through the phone line!)

Then we watched a little Black Books before Mab and FT Kate left at 1.05am. This promptly became 2.05am because of the clock change and most folks moved into the kitchen to write things on the cooker using our Erotic Magnetic Poetry Set. (I will write them all down for inclusion in here at a later date).

I gave up and went to bed at 3.30, leaving most in the kitchen and Laura passed out on the futon (she did only have three glasses of wine.....but the glass did hold a whole bottle!)

When I got up at 9.30ish Mandy was cleaning! She was impressed at the fact we'd had such a tidy party, even with three Heathens there.

Jamie left at 10.30, to go back to work! I'm very impressed with that young lady, she came and stayed (and bought me a totally gorgeous photo frame to boot) and wrote rude things on my cooker. She can come again!

Errrmmm....

Last folks (Jason and Steve) left at 1.30pm leaving me to watch Lilo and Stitch at last (hadnt seen it before) and burst into floods of tears at the film because after the party I suddenly felt really lonely.

So Phoenix cheered me up and I toddled off to bed for another few hours.

Now I have to go watch wrestling with my very sexy man.

Later!

No comments: