Thursday, March 18, 2004

More from Mab

BS Kate:

**Thank you for saying I'm wise and lovely, but I wouldn't say the WPS
revolves around me! I'm just an easy target!**

Tis true. If you think on it, who is the common link here? Singe might run the
Moot and I might moderate Witchgrove, but that's where it ends. You're a
prominent Pagan in W-ton city centre, who is easily approachable through your
job. Under your counter acts as a drop-off centre for everyone else. Need to
get a book to Laura? Put it under Kate's counter and tell her it's there. Need
to get in touch with Magenta? 'Phone Kate and ask for help. Need to tell the
Grove that Mab's been injured, text Kate and she'll alert Cabochon.

You're the centre of operations, cariad fi, and every Wulfrunian Grover has your
number, even if it's just the work one. It's in the Yellow Pages.

yours
Mab
xxxxx

No comments: