Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Hmmmm.....

I know all those folks on WitchGrove are waiting to read about my Tuesday, but I'm just too tired to think, let alone type, so you'll have to wait til tomorrow.

It went much better than I thought it would though, despite my attack of nerves and paranoia which meant I only got up the courage to try to talk to my cousin Georgina (who I'd never met before) when mum said we had to get going.

But she asked if she could have my email from Richard, and when he emailed earlier he said he'd passed it along so I'll have to keep checking my Junk Mail folder so that it doesn't get munched by MSN (as Cerr's mail nearly did earlier).

Ok, work tomorrow, and packing, and trying to finish catching up on the WitchGrove, and Charmed is on TV and so is the new series of Black Books......

Going to bed....

No comments: