Friday, July 29, 2005

I think I'm being hinted at...

Emily sent me this link - Bloggen.

I think she's hinting that I'm not posting enough.

So, just for her...

Today my teacher was listening to a radio program about art on the African subcontinent. She was a little shocked by the whole thing, so she started telling my friend Miguel about it, and he was all:



"No way!.. Oh man! I love the African subcontinent so much!"



But then when my teacher got to the part about the art, Miguel subsided and began sobbing. But then the next day, Miguel's uncle told me that the reason Miguel was so freaked out was because he was watching about art on TV. At times Miguel can be quite weird like that, but all he cares about is my own good...



Link of the day: Blackout Pics | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator



Happy now Emily? You made Miguel cry!

Anyhoo, I have actually been doing things this week.

I ordered some stuff from FLYLady last Wednesday and it arrived Tuesday morning (very, very good shipping from the USA!) and so I've been playing with all that. I got my Control Journal, but haven't done anything with it yet - plus it's got three holes in, not useful in the UK where everything is 2 or 4, so I have to find a hole punch. The Saving Dinner book seems ok, but trying to work out what everything is in English could take a while. Phoenix is just going through it looking for things that look do-able, then I need to find a website that will tell me what the UK equivalents will be.

The calendar and stickers are very, very groovy. The calendar is up (it runs from Aug '05 til Dec '06) and family birthdays, green box (recycling) days and miscellaneous things like work and wrestling are on there already. I'm still going to be buying my DiscWorld calendar for next year though. I don't know what I'd do without it.

Speaking of DiscWorld, roll on October! TWO new DiscWorld books! WOO-HOO! Ahem. Yes, I'm excited, and no, I'm not embarrassed about that fact.

Ok, now I've hopefully written enough to stop emails from sisters whose lives are much more exciting that mine, I shall go off and work on reaching level 26 on WoW.

No comments: