Friday, May 20, 2005

Glah.

I know, I know, I'm crap.

Well actually I'm not, just very very very tired.

I wake up through the night at odd times and I'm awake early each morning, then by 8am I'm dozing on the sofa. I doze during my lunch hour and then doze all evening on the sofa.

I managed to stay awake last night to watch more Beiderbecke, I'd forgotten how good it was and definately need to get myself the DVD set at some point.

I'm also strangely apathetic about coming online, just don't feel like I need to twice a day so I've just been nipping on for ten minutes to clear my inbox before I head for bed. I'm only online now cause it's payday and I needed to get some bills paid before work.

I have got this weekend off so I shall attempt to do some work on my website, book reviews and all that.

But right now I'm going to go do some cross-stitch with a kitten on my lap, fabulous way to start the day.

1 comment:

MarkFarley said...

LOL... yeah, and we love you too. xx