Sunday, January 16, 2005

*tee hee*

I've just been blow-drying my feather dusters!

No, I'm not mad. That's the best way to help them get poofy when you first get them according to FlyLady. I got my dusters a while back, but had to put them out of the way of the kitties and then haven't used them since.

But I was reorganising my library upstairs and realised that the shelves were a bit dusty, the old shelves with normal dust and the new shelves with "new furniture" dust. So now that I have poofed up my dusters, I'm off to do some dusting and some more rearranging.

Now I just need to get some funky ribbon to put through the handles and work out where I want to hang them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cat's murdered my feather dusters, so I have given up on them, good luck in finding somewhere to put them, where there's a will theres a way, and cats have lots of will.

Aud xxx