Saturday, January 01, 2005

*giggle*

I just got my horoscope for today....it's the same as yesterdays!

Today, KATE, you could decide to attend a group activity of some kind, and in the process make some new friends, mostly women and younger people. They have a lot of interesting information to offer, and this could set you off on a new discovery of some kind. You might find it difficult to follow up on, however. The libraries and bookstores might not have the books you need. Keep searching - don't give up!


Well I'm seeing people tonight that I didn't see last night, and I'm already looking into some stuff that came up last night so I wonder if tonight will bring some more!

Happy New Year folks! (I'll post some pictures when I've read the instruction manual for the new camera!)

No comments: