Monday, August 30, 2004

Weird Weather

The weather seems to be acting up all over the place at the moment.

Recently it's been quite grey and rainy here, which is pretty unusual for August. I think it's been the wettest August ever recorded, while July had the highest temps recorded.

There's another hurricane heading for Florida too, I hope it calms down before it gets there or better still it swings away. There's quite a discussion on the Grove about it. As it's heading straight for *kass's son she understandably wants it to move away, but Wolf wants it over in Texas because "The weather patterns have been screwed up for the last twelve years". Well to me that's just the weather changing over time and being different as the worlds climate changes. Not the weather being screwed up.

I hope that Texas gets some rain (in accordance with the current weather patterns) and that *kass's boy is safe whatever happens.

The weather here is sunny again, after the 20 minute downpour from a clear sky we had this morning, then the sun came out and I swear the kitchen roof (which I can see from the library room window) was dry in 5 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((hugs))))))
thank you so very much for your words of hope and comfort. I'm still going crazy here...but dealing.

with love,
Brianne