Sunday, August 15, 2004

Today I have been mostly...

...spending my inheritance (which I haven't actually received yet, but that's a minor hitch).

I've been frolicking on Ikea.UK for most of the day. Their new catalogue is online already and although most bits are supposed to be downloadable to save in about 15 mins, they took quite a lot longer on this computer. Must get broadband...

Still I've got them all nicely saved now so that I can go through them with a pen and paper and decide what desk, sofa, bed, shelving, storage boxes, kitchen stuff we need. I might even let Phoenix have a hand in picking things!

I've also been looking at several very posh shopping sites that I got from The Shops by India Knight. Laura bought this the other day but I just copied down all the sites I liked the look of while I was bored upstairs at work one day.

They ain't cheap...but the stuff is lovely and I'm looking for cheaper copies!
Cabbages and Roses
Cath Kidston
Celtic Sheepskin Co. I'm so craving one of their beanbags...
WARNING! Rococo Chocolates
Traditional Wooden Toys (now I just need a small child as an excuse...
Nick and Nora
Puppy-Bedstock I need one of those red bondage cushions...
Melin Tregwynt So I'm never chilly again!

I'm also being practical...to an extent!
I need new t-shirts for work so I'll probably pick up a couple from Rosie Nieper, I know I'm going to buy one of the velcro ones, then I can change it to match my mood!

I also moved the altar and all the pictures into the end room today. I'm planning to pick up a few element items to put in the corners of the room. I wanted to put them in the corresponding corners but the door is in the North so will not be suitable for a plant :( Maybe I should just pick up some element candles from here...

No comments: