Sunday, August 22, 2004

Today...

...I have been crying lots.

I had work today so when I got there I told Bod I would probably be very quiet and a bit moody and explained why. She was so lovely I teared right up again, then when I got upstairs Matt looked at me, said "Have you got a cold?" then when I shook my head he came straight over and hugged me. Katie was the same, so so kind.

Matt was working upstairs in the morning but I had to promise to call him if a customer gave me hassle and then he'd "come and sort them out". Katie made me stay away from the till so while I tidied sections ruthlessly she served all the customers and came to give me hugs and back rubs in quiet moments.

Then I thought sod the diet and had KFC for lunch, this was under orders from the kids. Then I worked with Matt for the afternoon. He asked me to slow down and give myself a rest but when I said I couldn't he was really sympathetic.

Jamie and Jason picked me up from work, Jamie loved her pink car cushion.

Gotta go and finish Jen's birthday pressie now, plus phone my folks. Just spoke to Emily on messenger and my Aunt Sylv is visiting, but Emily says to call anyway.

She got into the uni she wanted by the way. She'll be going next year, after spending a year in Canada.

No comments: