Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Glargh

I thought I was tired two weeks ago....

I've been meaning to post for a few days but I'd fallen into the routine of work, then home to food cooked by Anthony while I spend the evening dozing on the sofa until it's time for bed. But this week he's on nights so I have to get organised and cook for myself.

Eating in the evenings is something I really need to do this week. I don't get food during the day at the moment, none of us do. From 11 til 3 the shop is jumping and we don't get 30 secs between customers, let alone the chance for a nice hour lunch break.

So the three of us are surviving on Mars Bars and black coffee (or Lucozade for me) and all saying that we'll definitely eat something when we get home. Except then I'm too tired to eat!

I'm actually going to say: Roll on Christmas. Yup, Christmas is always hectic and stressful, but there's enough staff so you can stop and eat, there's a dedicated Goods In person booking in the stock for you to put out when you get the chance and you can rotate between the till, enquiries, stock and floor walking instead of trying to do them all at once.

I'm going to be good and go eat something other than chocolate now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloody students!! They always insist on being a pain in the arse. I'm on holiday this week which is fantastic, don't think I've ever needed a holiday more. Up to Dundee on Sunday then down to Lincoln on Wednesday which is all "A" roads so will take forever. Hope you get to come back to the big shop soon so I can see you when I get back. Missing you X X X X X X

Anonymous said...

love u love u love u

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx