Sunday, December 18, 2005

Countdown - arrived by email but thought I'd post it here.

10 Things You Might Not Know About Me

1. I have a mole on the sole of my right foot (very useful when learning right from left).
2. The small scar by my left eye is from when I had German Measles.
3. I get addicted to things really easily (like eBay, Neopets and WoW).
4. I adore white fairy lights.
5. I like cooking.
6. I hate letting go of friendships and will do almost anything to make them work.
7. I have music in my head all the time.
8. I love going for early morning walks (even though I hate getting up early).
9. I invent bits of back-story for people in adverts and on tv shows.
10. The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate made with brown sugar.

Nine Places I've Visited

1. Various places in France (favourite holiday destination).
2. Avebury, Stonehenge, Nine Ladies and Stanton Drew.
3. Bahrain (well I was born there, does it count as a visit?).
4. London.
5. Southwold.
6. Portugal.
7. Spain.
8. Germany.
9. Penang.

Eight Ways to Win My Heart

1. Bring the title and author of the obsure book you're looking for.
2. Buy me some chocolate.
3. Make me laugh.
4. Be polite.
5. Enjoy my over-explanation of things.
6. Bring me a book I haven't read.
7. Do the washing up for me.
8. Be true to yourself.

Seven Things I want to do Before I Die

1. Travel round Ireland.
2. Drink Champagne in a Champagne vineyard.
3. Collect all the Chalet School books.
4. Live in the countryside.
5. Live by the sea.
6. Have a book published.
7. Have grandchidren.

Six Things I'm Afraid of

1. Burning.
2. Big spiders.
3. Jumping into water (can't jump into pools even).
4. Wandering round strange places in the dark (I have crap night vision).
5. People I love getting hurt.
6. Doorways.

Five Things I don't Like

1. Tomatoes.
2. Cat litter underfoot.
3. Light bulbs blowing as I flick the switch.
4. Living in a town where I can't get to green spaces.
5. Getting up early for work.

Four Ways to Turn Me Off

1. Lie - to my face or behind my back.
2. Be two-faced.
3. Be rude for no reason.
4. Act like you're better than everyone else.

Three Things I Do Everyday

1. Read a book.
2. Hug my husband.
3. Spin round in circles til I'm dizzy.

Two Things that Make Me Happy

1. My husband.
2. My kitties.

One thing On My Mind Right Now

1. Making peppermint creams for work.

No comments: