Sunday, December 11, 2005

Easy like Sunday morning

I've had a nice restful day so far today.

My To-Do list includes washing the kitchen floor (done), writing some cards (done) and watching Finding Neverland and The Magic Roundabout that I got from ScreenSelect ages ago but haven't had time to watch yet.

I've managed half of The Magic Roundabout but then the PS2 won't read the disc any more so I'm finding some freeware to attempt to watch the second half on the PC instead.

I've just finished watching Finding Neverland though and I really enjoyed it. I'd been asking Phoenix to watch it with me for ages and he's kept saying no. I'm glad I watched it by myself in the end as he really wouldn't have enjoyed it, not enough wrestling or fight scenes.

I've then been onto Wikipedia to find out some background bits about the real story and came across a lovely page telling me all abput things that have happened on my birthday.

December 27th.

It's kinda cool to know I'm the same age as Spain's Democratic leadership and that I could be the reincarnation of Houari Boumedienne.

Right, let's boot up that Magic Roundabout and get on with my cross-stitch (not very seasonal I know, but I'm planning on starting a wintery picture of St. Basil's Basilica once I've got the threads)

No comments: