Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Todays Horoscope

Rest and recuperation should be at the top of your agenda today, KATE. You are definitely in need of some "downtime" after the absorbing activity of the past few days. Perhaps someone will phone with an offer to go on a leisurely boat ride, or a friendly match of tennis or handball. Better yet, why not take the phone off the hook and simply put your feet up. All work and no play equals dull!


Well I have been trying to rest after the events of the last few days.

I've been watching Wimbledon if that counts, and will be going for a drive with Juell and Bizkitt tonight.

The living room is all rearranged, I've done loads of washing and the library room is feeling all peaceful again after I rearranged that too. All that while I've been off work for two days under doctors orders to take things easy and rest.
I have been trying to rest, but doing things keeps my mind busy and I'm not tiring myself out.

No comments: