Monday, May 24, 2004

Ok, Ok, OK...

I go around nagging Laura to blog, and then don't do any myself!

I was going to write about the wedding last night, but then Matt phoned to say that Ashley was in surgery for appendicitis (which I've learnt how to spell really fast) and it just slipped my mind.

Ashley is ok, Trish phoned last night to say she should be out in a few days and that she can still go on holiday next week, so that's a relief.

Then Phoenix was playing cards over MSN Messenger with Matt and I joined in and beat him twice.

My early night got lost somewhere....I got to bed at half 1! This goes some way to explaining the groggy look I have today, added to the sore throat/cough thing I now feel quite tired.

Phoenix has a job interview today, I hope he likes the people and gets the job.

Gotta go to work.....roll on the weekend and the Pagan Camping!

No comments: