Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Back down South

We head back down south in a few hours. It'll be nice to go back for a few days.

I'm just worried I'll forget something, like the cross-stitch I've worked so hard on for the last couple of months. It's all finished, just need a frame for it, and then wrapping paper. I just hope Pami and Rob like it, I've got the whole paraniod they'll hate it thing playing inside my head.

I kinda dreamt about the wedding last night. I say kinda because I was aware it was the wedding even though I was lost in this strange restaurant. I was walking round a corner when I heard someone talking about me and I stopped to listen. All bad stuff of course, it always is in my dreams when folk are talking about me. But it was just a dream, and anyway, the person who was doing the talking doesn't actually know about any of the stuff they were talking about, so therefore that particular conversation is not possible!

Better go and pack, I must have some wedding suitable clothes somewhere.

No comments: