Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Uh-oh...

I've been doing some work on my Booklist in a vague attempt to get it up to date. I was adding some Sheri S. Tepper books and needed to check the series order so made the mistake of going onto Wikipedia to check it.

Yup, I promptly spent lots of time looking up odd things and learning interesting facts (with a small break in the middle to fetch in the laundry cos it's started raining).

Sheri S. Tepper
Ecofeminism
Thiepval
Edwin Lutyens
Great Dixter
I Capture the Castle
Lucy M. Boston
James Toseland
Aston Martin
James Bond
Sean Connery
Labyrinth
House of Leaves
Neil Gaiman
Billericay
Ingatestone
International Baccalaureate
DiscWorld

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you Wikipedia timehole!

Last night I started looking for "bomb number 20" and ended up at "metasyntactic variables"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metasyntactic_variables

Am I allowed to say you look slightly pensive in your new photograph? Or maybe it's just the drink...

Kate said...

I was rather tipsy at the time, and worried about what colour my hair would be on the photo!

Glad to see it's not just me that gets sucked into Wiki.