Thursday, September 02, 2004

Essex Girl

Home is ok. Had a small disagreement with my mother in a restaurant last night but sorted it today. She wound me up and I'd had a couple of drinks so I basically told her that sometimes she's a real bitch.

I saw Pami today!!!! We chatted about her honeymoon and her recent trip to Glastonbury (she went in Froggie's shop and thought it was nice, but claustrophobic as there were five of them in there). I told her about the Carnival and said it would be great if she could come with us and she showed me the date in her diary where a few months back she'd writtten in a date to meet up with me, 13th November, Carnival Saturday!

I'm at Phoenix's parents tonight. They've headed off to bed and so has Ashley, Matt is talking to the cats while he sorts out their dinner. It's great that they have broadband too, the Grove has been so chatty that otherwise I'd have been millions of posts behind instead of completely up-to date!

It's the wedding tomorrow and it promises to be a busy day! We have to leave here quite early so to get back home to take Emily to Chelmsford in search of a replacement phone (as some gits stole hers at the Reading festival). She's going to get me some hair dye and cut my hair for me too!

Ohh, just seen the time, I need to do some sleeping!

Energy being sent to Bris family in Florida and to anyone else that Frances is heading for. xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((Kate)))))
I think it's possibly mother's jobs to drive their kids insane.
Enjoy the wedding :D

Bex

Anonymous said...

Okay, 3rd time lucky, it's not done my previous 2 attempts, I'm taking this personally :(
Forgot what I was going to say - Kate hope you enjoyed the wedding! See you Tues (probably)

Bex