Friday, July 09, 2004

Weird day

It's been strange today. I had a horrible feeling of forboding hanging over my head until about half five. Phoenix is off doing a Greenpeace thing tonight and tomorrow morning so I am all by myself until he gets back tomorrow night. I really wasn't looking forward to it but the after work got a text reminding me that he loved me very much and that he was doing this "to try to create a better world for our children" which made me all teary.

But I should be ok tonight. I do have period pain from hell, but have invested in a few things to keep me ticking over:

Red Wine
M&M's
Kettle Chips
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Icecream

Plus I bought myself two new books:

Depression for Dummies
Healing Without Freud or Prozac

These might just help me get my brain sorted out....at last!

Right then, off to read WitchGrove and then to watch tv, read Lone Pine books and eat icecream!

No comments: