1. Name six things in your refrigerator: Activia yogurt drinks, orange juice, Marks & Spencers Cornish Cruncher Extra Mature cheddar, ginger beer, pate, several bottles of Kronenbourg 1664
2. Name six things in your freezer: Chicago Town pizzas, ready-to-roast parsnips, Tesco Lasagnas, pork loin steaks, Waitrose Aberdeen Angus meatballs, bag of winter veg roasting mix.
3. Name six things under your kitchen sink: cat litter, squirty polish, yellow dusters, Dettol, posh beeswax solid polish, bleach.
4. Name six things around my computer: half-pint glass mug full of pens, four candles, tv remote, stack of World of Warcraft guides, FlyLady timer, jar of bullseyes.
5. Name six things in your medicine cabinet: little bottle of TCP, Imperial Leather soap (Anthony's), cotton buds, spare tub of hair gunk, scarlet nail varnish, spare razor blades.
6. Name six things on or around your nightstand: Lumie alarm clock/lamp (best present EVER), drinks mat showing The Simpsons dressed in Leyton Orient gear, notebook for writing, pens, Lush peppermint foot lotion, pile of Black Lace books.