Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today's Horoscope

You tend to house clean like someone with attention deficit disorder, KATE. You never linger long on any one task. As a result, your bathroom mirrors and counters will get cleaned, but not the floor. Today, make an effort to do a thorough cleaning, one room at a time. Even if you don't get the entire house clean, you will at least receive some satisfaction from knowing that your bedroom and bathroom are both spotless. Now, if you could only figure out how to keep them that way!


*giggle*

That is indeed so true, although I don't think it's as bad a thing as it sounds. I try to do a little every day to keep on top of things. This doesn't always work so I do have cleaning blitzes, like before Christmas.

I 'm actually really antsy to get the washing up done and my kitchen tidy again. I didn't do it yesterday because I couldn't face boiling kettle after kettle of hot water to wash up and wash the floor. But the gasman is back again with a pile of bits and hopefully I shall have hot water aplenty later on.

Although I will be having a long hot bath as my hot water priority!

No comments: