Friday, June 25, 2004

Gosh it's dusty in here...

...Serves me right for going on holiday.

*starts dusting bookshelves*

Oh, sorry did you want me to tell you about it?

*puts down duster, picks up glass of cider*

Well my mum rented a rather nice house in Southwold for a week and asked us to come and stay with her. She sent us the money for the fares and arranged for dad to give us a lift from Billericay station over to Southwold on Saturday afternoon.

Then we spent a nice few days pottering about in the town and wandering along the seafront. We looked at all the beach-huts, played in the arcades and built a brilliant sandcastle on the beach. We also got up for the sunrise on the Monday (I paddled, Emily drank tea and smoked, and Phoenix took some photos (which will be here when they get scanned tomorrow)).

Dad gave us a lift back on Thursday (he stayed at home btw) so that I could go to the dentist and have a lovely big filling and get my jaw stretched so that it hurts lots.

This is only a short post because we are currently still in Essex, in Brentwood at Phoenix's folks to be precise and I still have about 400 messages to read on WitchGrove.

But I thought I'd just put a quick post on so you know what I've been doing, and I'll edit this to be longer and have links and photos when we get back on Sunday.

Love you lots!

*has another swig of cider and a ginger biscuit*

No comments: