Thursday, April 29, 2004

I love my sister

I don't usually admit to this, but my sister is fantastic.

She is smart, funny and drop dead gorgeous. She has great taste in music and clothes (unlike me) and slightly dodgy taste in men (just like me).

Basically she's fab.

I'll miss you when you're in Canada baby sister. You'll have to update your blog lots so I can keep an eye on you!

Emily Ruth Holmden, you're the best little (little? she's taller than me!) sister in the world.

Her blog is over there ----------->

(BTW, this was brought on by the fact that she got me a Tyrannian Harris on NeoPets. If you don't know about NeoPets follow the link and find out. My user name is aoifephoenix and you will find the Tyrannian Harris in my shop along with all the other Harriseseses my sweet sister has got me)

No comments: