Monday, April 05, 2004

Long/short day

Today feels like a long day now I'm sat down and have finished running about, but the day at work went remarkably quickly.

I'm realy quite sleepy and not quite sure what to do with myself at the moment. Should I have a nap for an hour and then not be able to sleep later? or should I have a sleepy relaxed evening, watching TV and sewing and then have a hot bath and a snuggly bed time cuddle with my rather gorgeous man?

I think the second one. I think I've been neglecting him recently, with all the stress and everything bed has just meant sleep for the past month or so....and that's a loooong gap. I think I'll have to work on my seduction techniques for later in the week...better get some more red wine in!

Still, I'm all caught up on WitchGrove and so he can have the computer for almost the whole evening, although I'll need to pop back in there before bed.

No comments: