So I now need to add the following to LibraryThing:
- Chocolate Cakes - in an attempt to actually bake...
- Jarrold Short Walks in Birmingham and the Heart of England - to burn off the effects of the baking!
- The Unseen University Cut-Out Book - my second copy of this so I might start work on it in my holiday-time over the next two weeks.
- The Ankh-Morpork Post Office Handbook - I'd had this stashed for about 6 months so thought I'd better buy it!
- Moomin - Totally beautiful book. Read about it on our intranet and ordered it for a look and then decided I had to add it to my Moomin/Tove Jansson collection.
- Nobody Does It Better... - I love French food, and I love the idea that I could actually cook some of it. Ok, so we've covered why when I think of cooking I think of it as a hassle, but I want to get past that and cook lovely things and enjoy it!
- The Good Fairies of New York - this is another one I saw recommended on the work intranet a long while ago and I'd ordered one for stock. When tidying Sci-Fi/Fantasy I found it and added it to my haul.
- Stranger in a Strange Land - I read this years and years ago and have wanted my own copy for a while (another one of my dad's books). Another one found on my trawl through Sci-Fi/Fantasy, and then promptly moved to the front 342 table.
- Casino Royale , Live and Let Die and Moonraker - I've always loved James Bond and when these sexy new/old covers came out I figured it was time to invest.
I know that these won't keep me going for the whole two weeks so I shall be visiting the library again next week (that way I get a lift as Anthony is on holiday then too) and try again to pick up some stuff that I wouldn't normally read.