Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Woah!

It's working!

I gave Blogger a try this morning cos I've been up since 5 because I'm not organised enough to have painkillers upstairs by my bed. So instead I get up and get them, and then can't go back to sleep. Naturally it has to happen on a Wednesday when WoW is down for maintenence...

But it means I've been and read all the blogs I used to read (which is many more than those linked to on the side BTW) and had a phone call from a grumpy man just leaving Ruislip (he's on nights this week) and actually feel like I've been quite productive so far this morning.

The yawning every few seconds thing is a bit boring though, but it will pass soon before re-emerging at 16.30 and leading my colleagues to be sarcastic.

Naturally now that I've been able to pop on here and type whatever is in my head...it has gone empty.

But Emily is getting me The Moomins for my Christmas/Birthday present!

No comments: